Friday, November 5, 2010

In the rhythm of creating pots

Hoppefully this page will wake up soon. So for now only few words...

finished teapot...waiting for the fire
I am potter and tea lover and my plan is make posts about tea and tea ware after each firing. As firing brings some kind of rhythm in to my live I would like to keep this rhythm in the space of this blog. I would like to share success and failure in creating tea ware and share teas I drink during the prosses. So please, feel free to be a part of it...

5 comments:

  1. Hey, this green ware looks good even at this stage. Love to see how it looks after glazing and firing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you suopursu for stopping by. I hope to show here the pot with tea in it. For me the green stage of all pots is lovely. When it is still soft but you can already fell live it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm looking forward to seeing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Petr,
    I'm really happy to see that you've started a blog!
    Looking forward to see what you're going to share with us ;-)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michal, Thank you for your suport.

    I am also looking forward to see what I am going to share with you:) I am not sure if I will be able to write as much as I would like to. But we will see.

    Best
    Petr

    ReplyDelete